-
September 8th, 2006, 01:13 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have the carrying case in The Stash just waiting for some random moment or Christmas perhaps to take it out. I did examine it when it arrived, however, and I believe your description of the material is exactly right--it is a very heavy, coated cardboard.
I don't feel bad about the quality because I got it on sale for such a good price. If it falls apart eventually, well then at least DD really played with it which is always a great thing!
I'm hoping DD will enjoy the fact that the dress-up trunk box can fit into it and that it will be an attractive looking storage area, once DD gets it. I wouldn't sell both cases only because once they're gone it would be annoying to have to buy them back, should you decide you really wanted one after all.
Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks